- » To establish and manage the educational institutions to provide free education.
- » To provide basic health facilities to poor and needy members of the community.
- » To establish, manage, operate and promote free clinics, hospitals, Churches, Bible Schools,
Sunday Schools, Computer Centers, and Educational Institutions.
- » To set up the training schools for girls and vocational institutes for boys.
- » To provide books, stationeries, religious literature, medicines, wheel chairs, devices/instruments for
disabled, sewing machines for poor women.
- » To help disabled members of the community by providing care and social welfare service such that
they can be reintegrated in to society and resume a normal social life.
- » To provide emergency relief to victims of accidents, fires, floods, earthquakes or other natural
- » To undertake promotional and educational campaigns on matter relating to health, education, social
service and development.
- » To raise and establish charitable funds to achieve the object of the organization.
- » To provide funds for marriage ceremonies of poor people of the community.
- » To do all such other lawful things as or incidental or conductive to the attainment of any or all the above